Saturday, October 11, 2008

something you all should check out(not so much a sports thing but kind of)

It is no shocker that I am a huge fan of ESPN. It might be a shock that I am an even bigger fan of Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. (aka Lil Wayne). I am one of the whitest guys you will ever know besides my musical tastes(even then there is a lot of whiteness in it haha). Well Weezy has been doing blogs on ESPN for a lil while and I really think you should check the newest one out. He really is knowledgeable in the area of sports. He knows his stuff. He's an avid Packers fan(which gives me more respect for him, although, who doesn't like the Pack besides the people like Viking fans and bear fans and lions fans and ect...) Go check it out. Here is the link.


http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3636731&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab7pos2


I know you will like it. It is very well done and heck, it's lil wayne talking sports, so it's a win win situation.

No comments: