Monday, September 22, 2008

PACKERS

I'll write tomorrow(Tuesday) about what i saw week 3 in NFL, but I just had to write about the packers. I started to have hope that they would beat Dallas. They were looking so good before the game. Aaron Rodgers looked like he was going to be a pretty good quarterback this year. I also have to say I still believe that. But in my mind, the problem the Pack have is the play calling aka Mike McCarthy. In the past weeks, he has just made some calls that make me wonder what he is doing. This week was no different. He has called a run on 3rd and 10 or longer, and has tried to pound the ball in on the goal line after 2 very unsuccessful runs. I'm not a coach. I probably never will be. But come on. A coach gets roughly 100,000 dollars a year to make smart plays. McCarthy just got an extension and he isn't much of a play caller. His players make him look good. Just my opinion. Let me know what you think.

No comments: